Tuesday, May 8, 2012

hands down. ego-go



Premium Beautiful. has been a user since last December. and Alhamdulillah i must say, i let my hands down.It works! it did heal my back pain. No more complaints when changing Layla's diapers on the bed. and the best thing is...


I'M 'FORCED' TO BUY NEW JEANS!! FROM SZ 29 TO 26 !! YAHOOO!!


..in fact need to alter and tighten my newly bought jeans, coz paha dah kecik..hihihi..


for a pessimist towards direct selling products and MLM like me (well.. not anymore!), I have no words against PB. since it helped so much , it has become my BFF, well after Layla and bapaknya of course.ngeeehee


So, I've decided to join the business. selling a good product, why not kan?


Special thanks to Wardah for introducing me with PB. xo


my bff no 3..hehe

No comments: